Introducing SynergEyes iD Hybrid Lenses
If you have myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, or astigmatism and wear contact lenses, then you’ll probably be interested to learn about the latest product from SynergEyes: SynergEyes iD hybrid lenses. These lenses are a breakthrough in contact lens design, providing premium performance for patients and eye doctors. Professionals can customize SynergEyes iD hybrid lenses to the unique ocular anatomy of each patient for a perfect fit.
Benefits of SynergEyes iD
SynergEyes iD lenses are empirically designed for a streamlined fit and high levels of patient satisfaction. These new lenses offer multiple advantages over other lenses, such as:
- Superior vision. The gas permeable center of these lenses offers high-quality optics while creating a tear layer capable of neutralizing corneal astigmatism and providing stable and clear vision correction. The multifocal lens of the SynergEyes iD features a unique power profile and the ability to elongate the wearer’s depth of focus for clear vision at distance, intermediate, and close-up.
- Perfect fit. These lenses are individually designed and tailored to the unique anatomy of the patient’s ocular surface. This new lens design allows for an unmatched fit and all-day comfort. Patients overwhelmingly report superior comfort with these lenses, comparable to the experience of wearing traditional soft contact lenses. Even patients who have tried many other multifocal lenses without success find that they can easily wear SynergEyes iD lenses.
Benefits of Hybrid Contact Lenses
Why choose hybrid contact lenses? Hybrid lenses are ideal for patients with corneal astigmatism. There are single-distance and multifocal hybrid lenses. These lenses feature the rigid gas permeable lens benefits to correct astigmatism surrounded by a skirt of soft contact lens. The result is the superior comfort of a soft lens with a clear vision of a GP lens.
Here are some of the things that you’ll love about hybrid contact lenses:
- Crystal-clear vision. The rigid center of a hybrid lens provides exceptionally clear vision, even for people with astigmatism.
- All-day comfort. The softness of the outer portion of the hybrid lens provides a very comfortable wearing experience from first thing in the morning to bedtime.
- Hassle-free wear. The soft portion of a hybrid lens helps keep your eyes comfortable and helps prevent debris from entering. It also helps keep the lens in your eye for prolonged periods, even through strenuous activities such as playing sports.
Related Resources: Synergeyes & Hybrid Contact Lenses
Who Is a Good Candidate for SynergEyes iD Hybrid Lenses?
If you are trying to find the right lenses for your eyes, whether you are nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism, SynergEyes iD might be right for you. Individuals who are good candidates for these lenses:
- Are unhappy with their current lenses. If you are dissatisfied with your vision in your current contact lenses, you might be pleasantly surprised at the difference SynergEyes iD can make.
- Have astigmatism. Patients who have subtle irregular astigmatism may find that their vision just isn’t sharp enough in traditional lenses. SynergEyes iD can address this issue and encourage excellent vision, even if you have astigmatism.
- Have soft contact lenses that move around too much. If you find that your lenses moving around on your eye is an ongoing problem, you may be a good candidate for SynergEyes iD, which will stay in place much better than other lenses.
At Weston Contact Lens Institute, we are excited about the new SynergEyes iD lenses. We are committed to our patient’s health and safety, which is why we stay on top of the latest technology in eye care. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an eye exam and find out if SynergEyes iD hybrid lenses are right for you.